This package includes:
- Full song analysis by Pheek. I will provide suggestions and ideas into up to 3 draft ideas.
- Working with either an Ableton Project or Stems. Free membership to Splice encouraged.
- Your project needs to have a backbone. I do not make a song out of a loop.
- I’ll take over where you left off to bring it up to a finished, high-quality product.
- I do not create or add melodies as this is your part of the job.
- You keep full ownership of your song.
- Production time ia between 2 to 30 days depending on the complexity.
- You are in full control and can accept or refuse changes, for a maximum of 4 revisions.
- Mixdown included.
- No refunds.
- *Pricing Note – while the base price is $100, the final price may be more, depending on how much work is involved in your track.
- *Project Export Note – exports do not include plugins! The export file you receive will likely have missing plugins. Pheek’s exports provide insight into the tools he uses and how he organizes a project.
Time to put the finishing touches on all of your unfinished songs.
Maybe you’re here because this rings a bell: you get bored of the song you’re making. You have 100 unfinished songs in your hard drive. You always have new ideas but can’t finish them. I also wrote a couple of blog posts about this that you might want to check out. You just want to say “Finish my song!” but, to whom? So you have this song that you’re struggling to finish. It’s either almost done and needs some polishing, or it’s half-way there, but you’re stuck. One of my specialties is listening to artists’ creative vision, and then using their direction to help them bring their projects to fruition. With almost 20 completed albums under my belt, I’m ready and eager to put my experience to work for you.